- Structural modification of covalent-bonded networks: on some methodological resolutions for binary chalcogenide glasses
- Topological controversies in the adaptability concept for glassy germanium selenides
- Is the marginality of non-reversible heat flow in MDSC experiments a sufficient criterion for self-organization in network glass-formers?
- Pseudo-self-organized topological phases in glassy selenides for IR photonics
- On the atomistic origin of radiation-structural relaxation in chalcogenide glasses: the results of positron annihilation study
June 2020 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: 2008
Coordination defects in bismuth-modified arsenic selenide glasses: High-resolution x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy measurements
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, A. Kovalskiy, A. Miller, J. Cech, and H. Jain. Physical review B, vol. 77, 2008, p. 172201.
Experimental verification of the reversibility window concept in binary As-Se glasses subjected to a long-term physical aging
R. Golovchak, H. Jain, O. Shpotyuk, A. Kozdras, A. Saiter and J.-M. Saiter. Physical review B, vol. 78, 2008, p. 014202.
R. Golovchak, A. Kozdras, O. Shpotyuk. Solid State Communications, vol. 145, 2008, p. 423–426.
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, A. Kozdras, M. Vlcek, B. Bureau, A. Kovalskiy and H. Jain. Journal of physics: condensed matter, vol. 20, 2008, p. 245101.
O. Shpotyuk, R. Golovchak, H. Jain & A. Kovalskiy. Physics and Chemistry of Glasses: European Journal of Glass Science and Technology Part B, vol. 49, No. 6, 2008, p. 314-316.
O. Shpotyuk, M. Hyla, V. Boyko, R. Golovchak. Physica B, vol. 403, 2008, p. 3830–3837.
Computer program PARAV for calculating optical constants of thin films and bulk materials: Case study of amorphous semiconductors
A. Ganjoo, R. Golovchak. Journal of optoelectronics and advanced materials, vol. 10, No. 6, 2008, p. 1328-1332.
Comparative study of electron- and photo-induced structural transformations on the surface of As35S65 amorphous thin films
A. Kovalskiy, J. Neilson, A. Miller, F. Miller, M. Vlcek, H. Jain. Thin solid films, vol. 516, 2008, p. 7511–7518.
A. Kovalskiy, A. Miller, and H. Jain. Journal of American Ceramic Society, vol. 91, No. 3, 2008, p. 760–765.
T. Kavetskyy, O. Shpotyuk, I. Kaban, and W. Hoyer. The journal of chemmical physics, vol. 128, 2008, p. 44514.