- Structural modification of covalent-bonded networks: on some methodological resolutions for binary chalcogenide glasses
- Topological controversies in the adaptability concept for glassy germanium selenides
- Is the marginality of non-reversible heat flow in MDSC experiments a sufficient criterion for self-organization in network glass-formers?
- Pseudo-self-organized topological phases in glassy selenides for IR photonics
- On the atomistic origin of radiation-structural relaxation in chalcogenide glasses: the results of positron annihilation study
August 2020 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: 2007
M. Shpotyuk and M. Vakiv. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 79, 2007, p. 012034.
R. Golovchak, A. Kovalskiy, A. Miller, H. Jain, O. Shpotyuk. Physical review B, vol. 76, 2007, p. 125208.
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, A. Kozdras, B. Bureau, M. Vlcek, A. Ganjoo and H. Jain. Philosophical Magazine, vol. 87, No. 28, 2007, p. 4323–4334.
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, A. Kozdras. Physics Letters A, vol. 370, 2007, p. 504–508.
Radiation-induced defects in chalcogenide glasses characterized by combined optical spectroscopy, XPS and PALS methods
O. Shpotyuk, A. Kovalskiy, R. Golovchak, A. Zurawska, and H. Jain. Physica status solidi (c), vol. 4, No. 3, 2007, p. 1147–1150.
On the problem of relaxation for radiation-induced optical effects in some ternary chalcogenide glasses
O. Shpotyuk, M. Vakiv, B. Butkiewicz, A. Kovalskiy, and R. Golovchak. Semiconductor physics, quantum electronics & optoelectronics, vol. 10, No. 3, 2007, p. 23-27.
On the origin of nanovoids in binary chalcogenide glasses studied by FSDP-related XRD, Pals and Monte-Carlo simulation
T. Kavetskyy, O. Shpotyuk, V. Boyko, J. Filipecki, M. Popescu. Visnyk Lviv Univ. Ser. Physic., vol. 40, 2007, p. 153-158.
Charged defects in chalcogenide vitreous semiconductors studied with combined Raman scattering and PALS methods
T. Kavetskyy, M. Vakiv, O. Shpotyuk. Radiation Measurements, vol. 42, 2007, p. 712–714.
T. Kavetskyy, O. Shpotyuk, V. Boyko. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 68, 2007, p. 712–715.
Atomic- and void-species nanostructures in chalcogenide glasses modified by high-energy γ-irradiation
T. Kavetskyy, O. Shpotyuk, I. Kaban, W. Hoyer. Journal of optoelectronics and advanced materials, vol. 9, No. 10, 2007, p. 3247-3252.