- Structural modification of covalent-bonded networks: on some methodological resolutions for binary chalcogenide glasses
- Topological controversies in the adaptability concept for glassy germanium selenides
- Is the marginality of non-reversible heat flow in MDSC experiments a sufficient criterion for self-organization in network glass-formers?
- Pseudo-self-organized topological phases in glassy selenides for IR photonics
- On the atomistic origin of radiation-structural relaxation in chalcogenide glasses: the results of positron annihilation study
October 2020 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: 2006
O. Shpotyuk, R. Golovchak. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 352, 2006, p. 704–708.
On the correlation between void-species structure of vitreous arsenic selenide studied with X-ray diffraction and positron annihilation techniques
O. Shpotyuk, A. Kozdras, T. Kavetskyy, J. Filipecki. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 352, 2006, p. 700–703.
Positron annihilation lifetime spectroscopy as experimental probe of free volume concepts in network glasses
O. Shpotyuk, A. Kovalskiy, J. Filipecki, T. Kavetskyy. Physics and Chemistry of Glasses – European Journal of Glass Science and Technology Part B, vol. 47, No. 2, 2006, p.131-135.
O. Shpotyuk, V. Balitska. Journal of optoelectronics and advanced materials, vol. 8, No. 6, 2006, p.2070-2076.
A study of reversible γ-induced structural transformations in vitreous Ge23.5Sb11.8S64.7 by high-resolution X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
A. Kovalskiy, H. Jain, A. Miller, R. Golovchak and O. Shpotyuk. The journal of physical chemistry B, vol. 110, 2006, p. 22930-22934.
A. Kovalskiy, M. Vlcek, H. Jain, A. Fiserova, C. Waits, M. Dubey. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 352, 2006, p. 589–594.
Dynamic behaviour of thermally-induced restoration effect in gamma-irradiated Ge23.5Sb11.8S64.7 glass
A. Kozdras, R. Golovchak, Cz. Gorecki, V. Boyko, M. Vakiv. Archives of Materials Science, vol. 27, No. 4, 2006, p. 159-165.
J. Plewa, R. Golovchak, A. Kozdras, O. Shpotyuk, N. Brunets, H. Altenburg. Ceramics, vol. 96, 2006, p. 425-434.
Positron annihilation study of the free volume changes in thermally treated polymers based on acrylate oligomers
M. Hyla, J. Filipecki, J. Swiatek. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 352, 2006, p. 2726–2730.
H. Jain, A. Kovalskiy, A. Miller. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 352, 2006, p. 562–566