- Structural modification of covalent-bonded networks: on some methodological resolutions for binary chalcogenide glasses
- Topological controversies in the adaptability concept for glassy germanium selenides
- Is the marginality of non-reversible heat flow in MDSC experiments a sufficient criterion for self-organization in network glass-formers?
- Pseudo-self-organized topological phases in glassy selenides for IR photonics
- On the atomistic origin of radiation-structural relaxation in chalcogenide glasses: the results of positron annihilation study
Monthly Archives: April 2013
R. Golovchak, A. Kovalskiy, O. Shpotyuk, and H. Jain. APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, vol. 98, 2011, p. 171905.
R. Golovchak, A. Kozdras, O. Shpotyuk, Cz. Gorecki, A. Kovalskiy, H. Jain. Physics Letters A, vol. 375, 2011, p. 3032–3036.
Topology and chemical order in AsxGexSe1−2x glasses: A high-resolution X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy study
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, M. Iovu, A. Kovalskiy, H. Jain. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 357, 2011, p. 3454–3460.
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, S. Kozyukhin, M. Shpotyuk, A. Kovalskiy, H. Jain. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 357, 2011, p. 1797–1803.