- Structural modification of covalent-bonded networks: on some methodological resolutions for binary chalcogenide glasses
- Topological controversies in the adaptability concept for glassy germanium selenides
- Is the marginality of non-reversible heat flow in MDSC experiments a sufficient criterion for self-organization in network glass-formers?
- Pseudo-self-organized topological phases in glassy selenides for IR photonics
- On the atomistic origin of radiation-structural relaxation in chalcogenide glasses: the results of positron annihilation study
Daily Archives: April 13, 2013
R. Golovchak, A. Kozdras, O. Shpotyuk, Cz. Gorecki, A. Kovalskiy, H. Jain. Physics Letters A, vol. 375, 2011, p. 3032–3036.
Topology and chemical order in AsxGexSe1−2x glasses: A high-resolution X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy study
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, M. Iovu, A. Kovalskiy, H. Jain. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 357, 2011, p. 3454–3460.
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, S. Kozyukhin, M. Shpotyuk, A. Kovalskiy, H. Jain. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 357, 2011, p. 1797–1803.