- Structural modification of covalent-bonded networks: on some methodological resolutions for binary chalcogenide glasses
- Topological controversies in the adaptability concept for glassy germanium selenides
- Is the marginality of non-reversible heat flow in MDSC experiments a sufficient criterion for self-organization in network glass-formers?
- Pseudo-self-organized topological phases in glassy selenides for IR photonics
- On the atomistic origin of radiation-structural relaxation in chalcogenide glasses: the results of positron annihilation study
Monthly Archives: March 2013
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, A. Kozdras, B. Riley, S. Sundaram, J. McCloy. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, vol.103, 2011, p. 213-218.
V. Balitska, Ya. Shpotyuk, J. Filipecki and O. Shpotyuk. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 15, 2010, p. 012054.
Ya. Shpotyuk, V. Balitska, O. Shpotyuk, M. Iovu. Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, vol. 11, No. 12, p. 2079-2082.
R. Golovchak, A. Kozdras, O. Shpotyuk. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 356, 2010, p. 1149–1152.
Structural model of homogeneous As-S glasses derived from Raman spectroscopy and high-resolution XPS
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, J. Mccloy, B. Riley, C. Windisch, S. Sundaram, A. Kovalskiy, H. Jain. Philosophical Magazine, vol. 90, No. 34, 2010, p. 4489–4501.
R. Golovchak, S. Kozyukhin, A. Kozdras, O. Shpotyuk, and V. Novotortsev. Inorganic Materials, vol. 46, No. 8, 2010, p. 911–913.
M. Shpotyuk, R. Golovchak, A. Kozdras and O. Shpotyuk. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 15, 2010, p. 012056.
O. Shpotyuk, R. Golovchak, V. Boyko, and S. Kozyukhin. Physica Status Solidi C, vol. 7, No. 3–4, 2010, p. 921– 924.
A. Saiter, J.-M. Saiter, R. Golovchak, M. Shpotyuk and O. Shpotyuk. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, vol. 21, 2009, p. 075105.
R. Golovchak, O. Shpotyuk, S. Kozyukhin, A. Kovalskiy, A. Miller, and H. Jain. Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 105, 2009, p. 103704.